West London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Demand Planner - £30,000 - £38,000 - Uxbridge, Middlesex
A new opportunity has opened up for a Demand Planner to join a globally recognised brand in their office based near Uxbridge. The company are leaders in manufacturing a variety of products which are shipped to all major European countries and need a Demand Planner to maximise business opportunities.
- Deal with the development and management of inventory plans and prepare SO&P analysis to support various departments
- Implement activities for replenishment of products and reporting on the performance
- Dealing with reports on shortages, excesses and the coordination of the business unit processes.
- Create regular reports for inventory, convent and create consensus demand plans for all products
- Add insight and improve plan accuracy to understand price and trade changes
What you'll need to be successful:
Skills & Experiences:
- A BSc in any statistical/technical subject or an MBA
- Previous experience in Supply chain, consumer goods or Logistics
- Excellent problem solving, presentation skills and inventory control
- Advanced user of Excel and SAP
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Highly organised, analytical and a team player
What you'll receive in return
The opportunity to join an impressive business with some superb benefits which include pension, good holiday scheme, employee training and parking.
How to proceed
If you are interested in this role or perhaps know someone who would be interested then please do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.