£350 - £450 per day
18 days ago
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER £350PD - £450PD (6 months) READING
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be partnering with one of our clients on their search for a Financial Reporting Manager, for a duration of six months. The company is a highly successful business that boasts a global presence. With state-of-the-art offices located in Reading, they have regular and convenient public transport links, but also offer ample parking for drivers.
- Accurate and timely close of period close
- Working collaboratively with finance teams across the business to ensure periodic, quarterly and annual submissions
- Key point of contact for adjustments and close processes, challenging and assisting when necessary
- Day to day managing of UKI reporting process
- Ownership of US GAAP reporting controls
- Responsible for, and has ownership of ad-hoc requests from Key Stakeholders
- Ownership of the UKI financial close process and onward accurate and timely submission of financials
- One direct report
What you'll need to be successful:
- ACA/CPA/ACCA Qualified, ideally 'Top 10' practice trained
- Proven background of a Financial Reporting role, in a managerial position
- Strong US and UK GAAP knowledge
- System savvy, with experience of SAP, Oracle and HFM is a must
- Senior stakeholder management experience, is a must
- Must be proactive, collaborative and influential in their working environment, this must be demonstrated clearly
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Available at short notice, max two weeks
What you'll receive in return:
The opportunity to work with a highly successful, global brand that offers a great working environment, but also the opportunity to work from home. The company has lovely spacious offices that are pleasant to be in, but also working with some great teams makes the experience a rewarding one.
How to proceed:
If you are interested and tick the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com, in the first instance.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.