£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Financial Reporting Accountant - Witney - Salary £45,000-£50,000
About the Company
An exciting Financial Reporting Accountant vacancy is now available within one of the UK's leading Company's within their field.
This large and dynamic organisation has a nationwide reach and has an impressive growth strategy to build on an already very successful platform.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the purpose of this role is to provide financial reporting and accounting support to the business at an exciting phase of development and growth. Working within a small team, the primary responsibilities involve the production of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis, providing insight on operational areas such as branch workforce efficiency and supporting the Financial Controller.
- Production of monthly management information and reporting, including board packs and variance reporting
- Reconcile, review and consolidation of monthly results from different sites
- Working closely with branch managers to provide support, particularly around monthly reporting
- Preparation and processing of monthly accruals, prepayments and other group journals
- Group (head office) costs review and reporting
- Branch workforce / efficiency analysis and reporting to Senior Ops team
- Fully responsible for accounting and reporting for one subsidiary
- Balance sheet reconciliations, particularly fixed asset registers
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting
- Assistance with statutory returns including VAT and other HMRC returns
- Mentoring and development of one part-time employee
- Support with year-end statutory accounts reporting
- Support the Financial Controller on other ad-hoc matters
What you will need to be successful?
The role will suit a Finalist or recently Qualified individual who is keen to gain exposure within a busy and growing Business. The ability to be able undertake a variety of different role functions is imperative.
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to work with one the the UK's best Companies
- Excellent growth and progression opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
How to proceed
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email chris.gouldingwademacdonald.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.