£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Financial Planning Analyst - Didcot - £60,000
This innovative and fast growing Business has newly created a Financial Planning Analyst position and is looking for a talented individual with extensive commercial acumen.
This role of Financial Planning Analyst will provide full support to the CFO to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the annual corporate budgeting process and associated analysis and development of presentations and executive reporting.
Key role functions:
* Manage the annual budget process and prepare all detailed analysis;
* Create a forecasting process to enable frequent updates for executives and a rolling forecast;
* Assist in the selection, implementation and deployment of a robust and scalable FP&A solution;
* Ensure monthly update of all relevant data is uploaded to allow for accurate actuals v forecast reporting;
* Produce monthly business performance data reports to assist Management in the tactical management of the business;
* Produce and publish standard Monthly Finance Review pack (Actuals & Forecast), for presentation
* Provide financial support for growth initiatives including product development, research partnerships/collaborations, commercialisation and capital expenditure projects
* Create comprehensive business models to support business growth
* Produce ad-hoc reports to support business projects and initiatives
What will you need to be successful?
Proven track record of analysis in a commercial environment
What will you receive in return?
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.