£60000 - £65000 per annum
8 days ago
Financial Controller - Oxfordshire - £65,000 - Hybrid working
The role of Financial Controller will sit within this fast growing Global Company. The Company is at the cutting edge of innovative technology and are already market leaders in their field.
The role of Financial Controller will report to and support the Managing Director and will have full ownership of the Finance function.
Key role functions:
- Compiling annual budgets - Financial year May to April.
- Compiling monthly YTD financial performance against budget and previous year.
- Forecasting latest estimates per quarter and full year.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts monthly.
- Robust management of debtors and creditors - optimising DSO and DPO.
- Analysing product profitability monthly.
- Processing payroll payments.
- Manage monthly grant applications - collecting labour, parts and supplier data by 3rd day of following month and ensure timely submission.
- Manage independent audit reports (IAR) of grant applications each quarter.
- Defining and evolving business processes to optimise timeliness, accuracy and overall efficiency of data collection across all functions.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Compiling and updating business models for new contracts
- Compiling and supporting financial presentations to potential investors.
- Translating financial data to support business performance improvement across all functions.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits.
- Evaluating, managing and minimising risk.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, best practice and internal policies.
- Overseeing accounting operations - all processes contributing to financial performance.
- Monitoring expenditure across all functions and driving efficiencies and best value.
- Preparation of Tax and VAT Returns.
- Manage year full year statutory accounts and year end audits with external auditors.
- Supporting non-financial managers to optimise their contribution to financial performance.
- Supporting and developing immediate employees and other functions where appropriate.
- Support and develop the finance team.
What will you need to be successful?
Experience of people management
Exposure to a fast growing Business
What will you receive in return?
Exceptional finance exposure and progression
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.