£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Analyst - 6 month contract - Basingstoke - £45000 - £55000
My client is looking for a Finance Analyst due to a period of change. This is a fantastic role working directly with the Finance Director. My client is a stable business that has been trading for over 20 years. This role has a strong chance of going permanent after the Six months.
- Prepare monthly cost reports, KPIs and analysis of performance.
- Prepare weekly and daily KPIs and reports.
- Support in closing production orders, understanding variances and cost performance.
- Support in maintaining accuracy and control of inventory.
- Support in the process controls, measures, reports and data management of the ERP system.
- Prepare financial analysis in support of capital investments.
- Support the operation of the company's product costing system
- Support the team in managing indirect cost budgets and forecasts.
- Support Procurement team in managing supplier costs, cost reduction targets and budgets.
- Provide the financial analysis, reporting and cost management of claims.
What you will need to be successful:
- 2 years experience working within a similar position
- Advanced excel skills
- Available at short notice
- ERP system implementation experience
How to process:
Please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.