Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant / Finance Manager for a rapidly growing £15 million t/o educational trust provider based near Slough in Berkshire.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified financial accountant or late-stage studier to join a great team and a company that is expected to double in size over the next few years. We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated accounting professional who wants to progress to financial controller in the future.
The Financial Accountant will provide an efficient and effective financial accountant support service¸ including high quality financial advice & guidance, for the Trust
- Assist with all aspects of development and effective operation of financial systems and procedures
- Ensure that the CEO, CFO and the Trustees are kept informed of the financial performance of the Trust through regular preparation, analysis and reporting of monthly management accounts
- In partnership with the CEO, CFO & Heads, prepare the management account budgets for each school (4) and the MAT
- Develop, lead, and manage the finance and HR operations support team
- Maintain a highly visible and professional profile within trust and the community
- Support the ethos and aims of the Educational Trust.
To be successful
You will be a qualified / finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Financial Accountant with at least five years relevant financial accounting experience. Excellent systems and excel knowledge. The ability to manage and mentor a small team of two is essential. Previous experience of working with a Schools or trust environment are beneficial but not essential. They key is to be enthusiastic, detailed, and passionate about numbers and process improvement.
Salary £48,000 - £54,000 plus excellent company benefits. Hybrid and flexible hours working are on offer as is a great working environment and an excellent benefits package.
Location Slough, Berkshire
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.