£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Financial Accountant | Wokingham | £40,000 - £50,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Wokingham. This role will be processes multi-entity preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in line with UK GAAP.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly management P&L in conjunction with US quarterly reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines
- IFRS reporting
- Prepare and ensure accurate submission of VAT returns
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring that's controls and procedures are being adhered to by all functions within the business
What you'll need to be successful
- Post-qualified experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally with previous experience within EMEA and IFRS accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business at a key transformation period.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.