£55000 - £65000 per annum
10 months ago
Financial Accountant | Basingstoke | £55,000 - £65,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Basingstoke. This company are going through a significant growth and transition stage so this is branded as a key hire for the future face of finance who will work closely with the CFO and executive partners.
This role will be processes multi entity preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in line with UK GAAP. If you have previous experience within a large organisation but are beginning to question your future progression internally, this role will be ideal for you as my client attempt to promote within or help you develop by seconding internally.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Corporate Tax year end submission
- Prepare monthly management P&L in conjunction with US quarterly reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Prepare and ensure accurate submission of VAT returns
- Ownership of cash flow forecasts
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Implementation of local transfer pricing
- Responsible for tax compliance and submissions
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring that's controls and procedures are being adhered to by all functions within the business
What you'll need to be successful
- Finalist or post-qualified experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally with previous experience with UK GAAP and FRS 102.
- Previous experience of financial reporting and US GAAP knowledge is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business at a key transformation period.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.