£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Financial Accountant | Uxbridge | £40,000 - £50,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Uxbridge. This company are heavily innovative, ambitious and are seeking similar attributes with this hire.
This role will be processes multi entity preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in line with US GAAP for overseas subsidiaries, all whilst managing a team. If you have previous experience within a large organisation but are beginning to question your future progression internally, this role will be ideal for you as my client attempt to promote within or help you develop by seconding internally.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy for all accounting aspects of legal entities
- Corporate Tax year end submission
- Prepare monthly management P&L in conjunction with US quarterly reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines,
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Prepare and ensure accurate submission of VAT returns
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with local and US GAAP
- Carrying out internal audits and risk assessments of the finance team's systems and controls
- Assume responsibility for the SOX controls
- Manage an Assistant Financial Accountant
What you'll need to be successful
- Finalist or post-qualified experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally with previous experience in FMCG, Retail or Audit
- Previous experience of financial reporting and US GAAP knowledge is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business and progress internally.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.