£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in their search for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Uxbridge. This role will be reporting directly into the EMEA Financial Controller , who is seeking an individual with prior experience in an Audit environment and looking for a fast-paced, progressive company.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy for all accounting aspects of legal entities
- VAT reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines,
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Carrying out internal audits and risk assessments of the finance team's systems and controls
- Process improvements and development of group accounting
- Support the management of yearend audit and corporation tax returns for all legal entities;
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally from an audit background
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a international business with the opportunity to progress internally.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.