My client is searching for Financial Accountant to join them for a 9 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be able to commence assignment in December.
Hybrid working is available (2 days per week in the office)
Duties will include -
- Managing a team of 6
- Responsibility that the balance sheet reconciliations are completed, reviewed, and reconciling items are actioned on a timely basis.
- Managing Period end, general ledger, and reconciliation cycles.
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset process
- Manage specific accounting and budgetary requirements.
- Development of SOPs
- In partnership with the senior manager you will be a key contact for the External Auditors ensuring that the audits are completed within deadlines.
- Identify areas for continued improvement and create a controls environment in line with the accounting controls framework to mitigate the risk of material error or misstatement.