£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting for a commercial hand`s on Finance Manager / Controller. Our client is an enviable position as leader within its sector. They pride themselves on truly developing employees and ensuring the welfare of the people that work with them. With ambitious growth plans, they are seeking to appoint commercial hands on SME Financial Business Partner / Finance Manager.
Location will be in central London - remote working at present.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Business Planning
- Identifying and reporting on KPI's and other Management Information
- Systems & Process Development
- Manage Finance team
Outline of Key Responsibilities:
- FP&A duties including owning the forecasting, budgeting, and planning
- Timely production of monthly Board Packs with insightful KPI's and analysis with support of Management Accountant
- Review and finalisation of Management Accounts and Annual Accounts
- Real time KPI reporting, producing reports in a timely manner
- Analyse trends and provide variance analysis
- Develop financial models for business opportunities
- Business Partner with the business
- Build relationships with Executive stakeholders
- Involvement with planning for fundraising activities
- Responsibility for commercial analysis and data interpretation
- Management of Finance team
- Assist with management of EMI Option Scheme
- Review and approve Supplier Payments
- Continually identify and implement system & process improvements
What you will need to be successful
The successful Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with Commercial & FP&A experience. Proven excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. A clear communicator. Excellent project management skills and have experience of getting things done. Process and detail orientated, able to manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Credibility operating and interacting with C-suite level people. Demonstrable Leadership and management skills.
What you will receive
This is a real opportunity to be involved both in the day to day financial reporting but also to truly make a difference and have a commercial impact on the future of the organisation. Working with Senior Management teams will lead to potential opportunities in the future. The business is offering pension, 25 days annual leave, healthcare amongst other benefits.
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Location - London
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.