Finance Manager client accounts - Reading, Berkshire (Hybrid) - £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a rapidly growing and highly profitable 800mil t/o multi-site hospitality company based near Reading, Berkshire.
The Finance Manager will lead and have overall responsibility for the Client Accounts department. Managing the client accounts team to provide day to day support, resolve queries, provide trading results, and build relationships with our clients. A Support role to the business in the data entry, maintenance, and data integration of in house finance package applications and corresponding financial balance sheet controls for the client multi -site locations.
- Responsible for the Client Accounts function (team of approximately 12 reports), ensuring that monthly invoicing and trading results are completed accurately and timely.
- Day to day management and support of the Client Accounts team.
- Ensure that location setups in Great Plains and Evolution have been completed by the Clients Accounts Team together with the distribution of Opening Notices/Closure Notices
- Review changes to General Ledger codes and location numbers
- Review Operations Hierarchy Changes
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliation shave been completed using Blackline software and reviewed
- Oversee the Uploading of Budgets and Budget maintenance for locations
- Work closely with Client Accounts Projects Manager to support the integration of new acquisitions and transformations
- Improve current processes
- Support the Director of Finance with ad-hoc tasks/projects
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA , ACCA OR CIMA) with excellent people management experience and previous experience in working in a multi-site and client interacting role. Solid Internal controls, operations, and compliance knowledge with advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. You will have the ability to build and maintain good working relationships with finance and operations teams across the group as well as external stakeholders. Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks.
What You Will Receive In Return
- Competitive salary including annual bonus , training, and support packages to further your career
- Opportunities to move within the Finance team and across the global group
- Exposure to all levels of the business including the Executive Board
£55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.