Wade Macdonald are working in collaboration with a fantastic growing organisation based in Slough to recruit the position of Finance Manager. This exciting role will report to the UK Controller and work across the group with other members of the finance team, providing essential support and analysis.
Responsibilities of Finance Manager:
- Maintain the accounts for several group entities, in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Own the preparation and completion of filing company statutory requirements, tax and VAT filings.
- Implement process improvements and processes, driving efficiency
- Submission of monthly accounts in a timely manner, working closely with SSC.
- Close liaison with Corporate Tax teams.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and follow up to closure of internal audit and SOX recommendations.
Skills and experience required of Finance Manager:
- Qualified / Certified Accountant is ideal
- Ideally Graduate or Post Graduate Qualification
- SAP Experience preferential
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Knowledge of local regulatory and accounting regulations
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.