Do you have a caring nature? Want to work within a great team? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation and make a real difference. Seeking to appoint someone into the team as a Finance Manager duties are listed below:
- Preparation of monthly and annual management accounts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Cash flow statements and forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reviews and reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy completeness and currency of receivables and payables
- Oversee monthly timesheets
- Annual statutory audits
- Overseeing payroll including paye and pensions
- Supervision of 3 members of the finance team
- Assisting with cost analysis
- Reviewing processes and procedures
- Focus on month end
- Ad-hoc duties
What you will need to be successful
This is hands on role, and you will supervise a team of 3 people so ideally will have previous experience of managing a team.
Part qualified ideally studying towards a formal qualification although applications will be considered from people who have demonstrable skills in the duties listed. In additional if you have experience of working with Quickbooks that would be a distinct advantage.
What you will receive in return
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
How to proceed
If this role is of interest to you please click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.