£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Manager - South Oxfordshire - £45,000 - £50,000
The Finance Manager position is a newly created role within a well known Charity based in South Oxfordshire. The Organisation has grown through non Government funding and now requires a talented Finance professional to guide it.
The role of Finance Manager will be pivotal with regard to Commercial decision making within the organisation. In addition to this the Finance Manager will be responsible for all areas of Finance within the Charity on a day to day basis.
- Overall responsibility for the finance functions within the organisation.
- Ensure an efficient month end process.
- Responsibility for all statutory filings including VAT returns in the UK.
- Work with all departments to ensure continual process improvements.
- Provide analysis and support to the wider company on all financial matters when required.
What you need to be successful?
Experience of running a 360 Finance function. ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified.
What will you receive in return?
The opportunity to add value to this amazing charity.
Fantastic working environment
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.