Finance Manager - Marlow - £60,000 + 10% bonus - hybrid working
The role of Finance Manager sits within this well known and fast growing Global Business based in Marlow. The Company has experience YOY growth since it's inception and expects to expand at a more rapid rate over the next five years.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, the primary purpose of the role of the Financial Accounting Manager is to own and manage Debtors and the Credit Control function. Other key tasks include weekly cash-flow forecasting to EMEA Group Treasury, responsibility for accurate FX Reporting and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
Other tasks will will require regular liaising with the other UK functions - in particular the Sales and Operations teams, as well as EMEA group finance team.
Key role functions:
- Management of Credit Control function, including approving new accounts and reviewing credit limits.
- DSO (daily sales outstanding) management.
- Reporting Weekly and Monthly Cash Flow Forecasts.
- Management reporting, including FX, Debtors and Balance Sheet.
- Calculation and reconciliation of customer rebate entitlement and utilisation, including P&L reconciliation.
- Raising of rebate credit notes.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Calculating accruals / adjustments and posting of journals.
- Budget preparation.
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as required
What will you need to be successful?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical skills, attention to detail and hands on
- People Management experience
What will you Receive in return?
An opportunity to work with a market leading company
Superb working environment
Fantastic progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.