£80000 - £90000 per annum
16 days ago
Finance Manager/Financial Controller - Reading - £90,000 + Bonus
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be this Global brand with their search for a talented Finance Manager/Financial Controller.
The Finance Manager/Financial Controller is responsible for financial accounting and financial reporting activities for the allocated entities within the UK. The Finance Manager is the owner of the external and internal financial reporting, including the annual financial statements, and is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timely delivery of financial information presented.
- US/UK GAAP and IFRS exposure
- Perform oversight of data preparation, analyses, and other general accounting activities provided as inputs to the reporting processes for allocated entities.
- Analyse and apply the correct accounting treatment to transactions in US GAAP and local GAAP, including identifying requirements of new accounting standards, supporting assessments of impact and work to implement.
- Prepare certain GL account reconciliations.
- Review variance analyses and underlying data to explain movements.
- Participate and present in month-end close status calls.
- Present to business leaders a monthly or quarterly Finance pack as required
- Review and advise of any changes to local GAAP.
- Coordinate process for completion to obtain inputs to Income Statement, Balance Sheet, supporting schedules and notes, and other reports for the local and EMEA Regional Finance teams.
- Prepare financial statements and other analyses for submission to the Corporate Reporting team as an input to Group level reporting, and UK Corporate Reporting team for UK consolidated group.
What you will need to be successful?
ACA/ACCA qualified with comprehensive technical accounting experience
What will you receive in return?
Exceptional working environment
Market leading benefits
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.