West Berkshire, Berkshire
£33000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager - £33,000- £35,000 per annum - West Berkshire
Wade Macdonald are currently supporting a historic estate based in Berkshire on the recruitment of a Finance Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements, Management accounts and financial analysis for two entities, playing a key role in driving business decisions.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly management accounts, including commentary, and highlighting potential risks and opportunities.
- Diligent cashflow management.
- Preparation of annual budget and long term financial forecasts.
- Analysis of income and costs, highlighting areas of concern.
- Margin analysis
- Maintenance and analysis of catering and bar sales, stocks and margins.
- Reconciliation of stock records to stock takes.
- Posting payroll and analysing labour costs.
- Maintain purchase & sales ledgers.
- Posting of bank receipts and payments.
- Reconcile bank accounts, and credit card sales and purchases.
- Reconcile and post prepayments and accruals on a monthly basis.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and year end files for audit.
The ideal candidate will display:
- + 5 years Finance Managerial experience of working within Estates, Events, Catering and Hospitality sector.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to build trust and deliver a high-quality service.
- Ability to analyse issues and apply a high level of reasoned judgement.
- Ability to lead on, interpret and respond to external and internal analysis.
- Ability to develop new approaches within existing broad frameworks to deliver results.
- Ability to enthuse, inspire and raise the confidence of non- specialists in areas of financial awareness and responsibility.
- An eye for detail and desire for exceptional levels of accuracy.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary. Based within luxurious, rural office surroundings and with the added flexibility to work from home as required.
The client is also offering 23 days holiday plus pension contributions and parking.
Interviews will likely take place via Video call and face to face. On-boarding can be done remotely at a socially distanced acceptable level as required. IT equipment is also provided in order to work from home.
If you are seeking your next role as a Finance Manager - please click to apply today!
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.