£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Finance Manager | East Bristol | £40,000 - £50,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a growing business in search for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis based on the outskirts of East Bristol. This role will be focussing on processing all the ledgers, producing management accounts and board packs along with the day to day running of the finance function whilst reporting into the board and a part-time Finance Director. Joining in an exciting time for the business, this role will support and help grow the accounting function and team through efficient processing and management.
- Ownership of the daily running of the finance department.
- Monthly VAT reporting and act as the point of contact on all VAT matters
- Responsible for all general ledger processing
- Presenting financial information analysis to senior management.
- Ownership of the production of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts.
- Liaise with our external advisors on payroll and tax
- Provide support to the finance team and owners
- Ad hoc projects and tasks for senior management
What you'll need to be successful
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified or qualified by experience (QBE) Accountant
- Previous accounting experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to senior management.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business and work closely with the senior management team.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.