An international company with manufacturing operations on several continents.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and high-performing finance team within an impressive company.
Working for an experienced financial controller your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare management accounts for the UK entity, meeting strict deadlines for the Group.
• Manage the P&L and balance sheet for the UK entity.
• Conduct a thorough review of gross margin, analyzing manufacturing cost of sales and associated inventory valuations.
• Monitor and control costs to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines.
• Collaborate with the Global Finance team and other departments, facilitating efficient task completion.
• Assist finance teams with internal and external audit requirements.
• Manage responsibilities related to VAT returns.
Who we're looking for:
- A qualified accountant
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
- Experience of the responsibilities specified
What you will get in return:
- £300 - £350 per day umbrella company rate
- 3-6 month assignment
- Hybrid working (3 days in Slough per week)