South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Finance Manager | South Gloucestershire | £35,000 - £45,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a growing business in search for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis based between Bristol and Bath. This role will be focussing on processing all accountants for the ledgers. Joining in an exciting time for the business, this role will support and help grow the accounting function and team through efficient processing and management.
- Monthly VAT reporting and act as point of contact on all VAT matters
- Ownership of the daily running of the finance department.
- Responsible for all general ledger processing
- Ownership of the production of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts.
- Liaise with our external advisors on payroll and tax
- Provide support to the finance team and owners
- Ad hoc projects and tasks for senior management
What you'll need to be successful
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified or qualified by experience (QBE) Accountant
- Previous accounting experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to senior management.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business and work closely with the senior management team.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.