£50000 - £60000 per annum
16 days ago
£50,000 - £60,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a rapidly growing business in search for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role will cover all financial for this business, helping to manage the team and improve processes. If you have a proven track record as a qualified accountant within consolidations and statutory accounts, this role will offer you the opportunity to progress within a growing organisation.
- Ownership of the accounting procedures.
- Preparation of key financial information under IFRS for monthly, half year and full year reporting
- Ownership of month end close process.
- Key contact for external auditors, coordinating deliverables to deadlines
- Co-ordination of Corporation tax claims
- Review and capitalisation of development costs in line with accounting standards
- Managing funding requirements and payments to suppliers/payroll.
- Multi-currency monthly actual, annual budget and forecast Group consolidations
- Manage a small team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous statutory accounting and consolidation is essential
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.