£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
£40,000 - £50,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a growing business in their search for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Reading. The role is directly responsible for the UK end-to-end accounts and whilst overseeing the team to drive process improvements.
- Manage the finance operation and responsibility of a direct report.
- Manage the monthly accounting close per deadlines.
- Prepare and submit monthly management accounts.
- Manage all monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis and analysis.
- Manage internal financial controls and prepare and support the annual audit, liaising and meeting the requirements of external auditor partners.
- Manage the cash/working capital planning day to day.
- Manage Annual Budget process and provide quarterly forecast updates.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally background knowledge of Sage 200
- Management experience is ideal but not necessary
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business with the opportunity to manage external relationships.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.