£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 days ago
Finance Business Partner - Banbury - £45,000
The Company is a well known and recognised brand throughout the World and is now looking to add another talented Finance Business Partner to their busy Commercial Finance Team.
Being a market leader in their field they pride themselves on providing a first class service to their customers and the same with regard their employee's development.
The role of Finance Business Partner is essential in relation to providing in depth commercial analysis to aid and support key decision making through out the Business. The key areas are commercial project evaluation and high level analysis of new and existing opportunities.
- Administer the monthly forecast with the sales teams and consolidate into one file
- Oversee a monthly profit center cleanse to ensure all sales and margin figures are correctly posted
- Administer the sales and margin reports and ensure correct figures are sent out to the business
- Provide monthly gross margin analysis for the Profit Centers and present in the Monthly Margin Meetings
- Schedule monthly meetings with the Sales Managers to discuss their financials and ensure a collaborative approach is adopted between Sales and Finance
- Provide monthly Profit Center reports and detailed analysis for discussion in the Sales Manager meetings
- Develop monthly analysis of top customers for from Sales, incorporating the cost to serve model provided by the Logistics team
- Work with the Sales Managers and Directors to provide the annual sales, margin and overheads budget; reconcile and consolidate the Sales Director's figures into company format and submit.
- Ensure accurate and timely rebates creation, updating and processing for the DOC customers
- Actively contribute to the monthly Business Partners team meeting, to develop an ideas sharing platform and ensure consistency.
- To track, calculate and recharge for price supports as and when required
- Produce monthly Overheads reports by cost center to support the SLT members who don't have a direct Business Partner contact
- Ad-hoc analysis projects to support the business
What do you need to be successful?
You will need to have experience working within a commercial environment providing in depth analysis and Business Partnering to different stakeholders. The role would suit an ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified or finalist
What will you receive in return?
Exceptional working environment.
excellent progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If of interest please click on the link to apply or contact email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.