Finance Business Partner - Operations - Hucknall/Nottingham - £60,000 12 month FTC
I am currently engaged with a well known and impressive Business based in Hucknall to find a talented Finance Business Partner to help continue the Companies impressive and continual growth strategy. The role will be for a period of 12 months.
The role of Finance Business Partner will report directly to the Finance Director and is key in relation to Commercial decision making to drive Company profitability during a period of transformation.
Key role functions:
- Provide support and challenge to the Operations Director, ensuring costs are understood and controlled
- Build warehouse model to understand the drivers of costs
- Deliver 2022 YTG cost forecast and 2023-2035 cost budget for the operation, illustrating the drivers of costs
- Report on performance against budgets and forecast, and clearly explain any significant variances
- Work with the Operations Director on any action plans required to ensure performance remains on track
- Ensure financial control on all warehouse expenditure
- Understand how expected IT and operational improvements in the warehouse translate in to cost improvements
- Build business cases for any identified continual improvement initiatives
- Understand the commercial agreements to ensure the costs are correctly built in to forecasts and budgets
- Work with the Senior Management Accountant to understand the Business Case for Project Villa to ensure the benefits are embedded in Budgets and Forecasts
- Be confident in challenging the Operations Director and team on cost performance
- Be able to access data from core systems to build reports to ensure that the Operations team can understand performance
- Work with Director of Finance, sharing Budgets and Forecasts and explaining performance and any action plans
- Stakeholder management with Finance, Procurement and Customer teams to interlock warehouse capacity plans
What will you need to be successful?
Experience of Finance Business Partnering in a large Company environment
What will you receive in return?
Excellent exposure to key decision making
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.