£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Finance Business Partner
£50,000 - £60,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a well known business in Reading in search for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. This role will cover all financial insight and analysis for this business, helping to manage costs whilst increasing revenue. If you have a proven track record as a qualified accountant within finance business partnering, this role will offer you the opportunity to manage projects, costs and the annual budgeting process.
- Responsible for monthly management accounts, quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- Providing financial information and advice to support in commercial decision making.
- Perform variance analysis and analysis.
- Manage internal financial controls and prepare and support the annual audit, liaising and meeting the requirements of external auditor partners.
- Implement process improvements and system changes
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous FP&A or Business Partnering experience is essential
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity to manage external relationships.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.