Finance Business Partner - Didcot - £60,000 - Hybrid working
I am currently engaged with a well known and impressive Business based near Didcot to find a talented Finance Business Partner to help continue the Companies impressive and continual growth strategy.
The role of Finance Business Partner will report directly to the Finance Director and is key in relation to Commercial decision making to drive Company profitability, change management and strategy.
- Work closely with the Business Partners in identifying opportunities and risks to maximise the value of spend
- Undertake efficiency projects and present to the Business partners to optimise the cost cap
- Present business case models for investment appraisals as subject lead on application of the Financial Regulations
- Support building and tracking project budgets and rolling forecasts
- Lead on cost cap reporting and forecasting
- Cost analysis and modelling
- Critically approach adhoc project work and develop logical solutions
- Working with Business Partners to support stakeholders in enhancing their financial acumen and understanding
- Identify opportunities to drive improvements in reporting
What will you need to be successful?
Experience of Finance Business Partnering in a large Company environment
What will you receive in return?
Excellent exposure to key decision making
Genuine progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.