Finance Business Partner - £70,000 - Didcot - Hybrid working
This innovative and fast growing Business has newly created a Financial Planning Analyst position and is looking for a talented individual with extensive commercial acumen.
This role Finance Business Partner will provide full support to the CFO to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the annual corporate budgeting process and associated analysis and development of presentations and executive reporting.
Key role functions:
- Manage the annual budget process and prepare all detailed analysis, consolidating all budget submissions together with ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigating variances whilst tracking changes;
- Create a forecasting process to enable frequent updates for executives and a rolling forecast;
- Assist in the selection, implementation and deployment of a robust and scalable FP&A solution;
- Partner with the Programme Managers to prepare detailed budgets in support of grant and collaboration funding and prepare detailed analysis of the expenditure against these to report back to the external parties;
- Produce monthly business performance data reports to assist Management in the tactical management of the business; Produce and publish standard Monthly Finance Review pack (Actuals & Forecast), for presentation to SLT;
- Produce ad-hoc reports to support business projects and initiatives.
What will you need to be successful?
Experience within FP&A and Business Partnering
What will you receive in return?
Excellent working environment
Exposure to a fast growth Business
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.