£60000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Business Partner | Newbury | £60,000 - £75,000 plus car allowance and bonus.
Wade Macdonald have been retained exclusively in search for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a global organisation, the role will report directly into the International FD and be based in Newbury. As an overview, this position will be focusing on forward thinking commercial insights and decision making to ensure growth across International regions, managing relationships both internally and externally whilst overseeing a junior team.
The ideal individual will have a track record in making commercially focused decisions and have the ability to influence positive performance strategies with a high level of attention to detail.
- Communicate business unit financial information to the international model by presenting to senior stakeholders
- Leading financial planning and forecasting processes
- Ownership for all aspects of financial management - P&Ls, Business Cases & other growth initiatives
- Present insight on opportunities, challenges and areas of investigation a
- Evaluating, reviewing and approving business decisions with the leadership team
- Having an overview on on-going projects within the team and ensuring this is delivered
- Understanding, interpreting, explaining & driving business performance
- Ensuring Regional Finance teams have a transparent view of the functions financial and operational performance & opportunities
- Providing data insights on recurring trends - offering solutions and process improvements.
- Offering support and commercial insights for any new investments, acquisitions or mergers.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (CIMA or ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills - being able to perform modelling responsibilities through Excel
- Being able to challenge internal stakeholders from engineering, sales, finance as well as managing external relationships
- Previous commercial experience, focusing on forward thinking, revenue focused business partnering is ideal
- Ability to manage junior analyst's/business partner's workloads, helping to prioritise projects and managing delivery timelines.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary, car allowance and bonus. Along with the opportunity to join a growing International business managing internal and external P&Ls, relationships and projects.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.