£55000 - £65000 per annum + 10 percent bonus
4 months ago
An expanding Financial Services business based in outstanding office in Reading are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. This organisation has been going from strength-to-strength over the past decade and her experienced their growth both organically and through acquisition. They have ambitious plans to help customers achieve their financial aims by through excellent customer service, delivering technological developments and providing a wide range of products to serve customer needs.
About The Role:
Responsible for ensuring that business units understand what technology it requires, and that these are delivered in an effective and efficient way.
- Communicate with staff at all levels to understand the needs of different lines of business
- Work with external software providers to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements
- Work closely with senior management, to introducing your recommendations to the business
- Business partner across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern your recommendations could lead to
- Produce reports for stakeholders to support your recommendations
- Present to internal stakeholders
- Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Implement the changes that you have recommend, overseeing project teams
You will ideally have come from a software engineering background, having augmented your delivery experience with project management and business analysis skills to allow you to act as an effective bridge between software engineers and business stakeholders. A strong understanding of retail finance is desirable, along with precious analytical or systems experience. You will be a strong communicator able to business partner with staff at all levels.
What You Will Receive:
The successful applicant will be joining a fast-paced organisation that is able to offer opportunities to progress. Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will have the opportunity to truly influence the systems, policies and procedures of a business. A great role for an ambitious analytical professional.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.