£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst for a rapidly growing division of a well-known global IT company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Our client have an impressive brand new office and have grown over 30% year on year. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing division of a global giant where you can add value.
This role will report directly to the Director of Finance, EMEA and will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Division by providing accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis to support decision-making and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly developed team, in a rapidly growing division.
· Production of accurate, timely and insightful financial reporting to European business leads to support informed decision-making.
· Completion of monthly financial reporting and analysis.
· Supporting and liaising with European finance teams to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, annual audits, and annual tax returns.
· Quarterly forecasting
· Production and monitoring of KPIs
· Providing reliable financial information to support business change projects, and the opportunity to manage finance lead projects.
· Ad-hoc project work as required
The Successful F / Bnancial Analyst / Biusiness Partner will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with at least two years' experience with in FP&A or a business partner role with in a medium to large organisation. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as are strong computer skills especially MS Office (Advanced Excel skills essential). You must be able to interact with key stakeholders at a senior level
£45,000 - £60,000 Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.