£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
European Financial Accountant (Polish speaking) | Newbury | £35,000 - £45,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a polish speaking European Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Newbury. This role will be focussing on processing all accountants for the Polish subsidiaries. Joining in an exciting time for the business, this role will support and help grow Poland, Germany and Swiss accounting functions.
- Monthly Polish VAT reporting and act as point of contact on all Polish VAT matters
- General accounting for the Poland Branch and the central warehouse activities
- Produce monthly Polish management accounts
- Liaise with our external advisors on Polish payroll and tax
- Provide support to the German finance team of 4
- Provide support to the Swiss accounts person
- Liaise with our network of external advisors around Europe to ensure timely and accurate reporting both locally and to Head Office
What you'll need to be successful
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be polish speaking
- Previous financial accounting experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business at a key transformation period.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.