£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
EMEA Senior Management Accountant | Bracknell | £40,000 - £50,000 + Car allowance, bonus and more!
Wade Macdonald are working with a fast paced international business in search for a EMEA Management accountant to join their senior finance team in Bracknell. This role will offer great exposure to manage European subsidiaries within an international business that offers great development opportunities.
- Preparation of management accounts for a number of European subsidiaries, including balance sheet and profit and loss, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Responsible for local statutory filing and working with external tax advisors
- Responsible for completing corporation tax returns
- Responsible for carrying out intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for budgeting and preparation using TM1 Software
- Maintenance of cash book and completion of month end journals
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous EMEA accounting experience inessential
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary, bonus, car allowance and stock options. Along with the opportunity to join a international business.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.