18 days ago
EMEA Payroll Specialist Supervisor - South Oxfordshire - Hybrid Working
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join this dynamic and innovative market leading Business as their EMEA Payroll Specialist Supervisor.
The role of EMEA Payroll Specialist Supervisor is a key and trusted role within the UK Finance shared service transactional and reporting team to ensure that employees across the Northern and Western Europe are paid correctly and on time. The role requires a focus on business partnering
Ownership of all payroll processes - Co-ordination of authorised payroll change requests from the PSS team to outsourced payroll providers and checking of draft payroll reports ready for DoA approval by the Financial Controller and People Business Partner. To include capture of RSU share grant/vesting data and ESPP contributions/gains and preparation of BIK payroll data for accurate and timely preparation of monthly payroll submissions for all UK and EMEA Growth entities. Responsible for maintaining SOX process documentation, payroll related query resolution, variance analysis, ad-hoc audit requests, preparing PSA and ERS returns to HMRC and similar documentary requirements for approval by the Financial Controller. Creation of payment requests for payroll related transactions. Accurate and timely posting of monthly payroll journals into Oracle ERP. Employees & Employer's pension contributions submission to pension providers.
Responsible for Payroll Period Close - To run period close reporting for payroll area across multiple entity ledgers to include Blackline balance sheet reconciliations to the General Ledger and review and resolution of queries.
What you need to be successful?
- Absolute confidentiality and ability to exercise complete discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgement skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter able to highlight potential issues arising
- Proficient understanding of PAYE, NIC , pension, share based payments and related UK and International equivalent payroll legislation
- Understanding of GDPR data privacy legislation, controls and compliance
- Highly adaptable to respond and meet the changing needs of the business environment and innovative to propose new ideas and document process improvements
- Effective team contributor and ability to communicate directly with senior stakeholders
- Good personal organisation and reporting skills, written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical approach with ability to multi-task
- Excellent systems skills - Excel, Word, Oracle
What will you receive in return?
Exceptional working environment
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please apply using the link or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.