£250 - £300 per day
14 days ago
EMEA Payroll Specialist - 3/6 month contract - £250 - £300 per day - Didcot
My client requires an EMEA Payroll Supervisor due to a busy period. This is a fantastic role working for a company that has been on a steady growth path.
- Preparation of monthly payroll submissions for all UK and EMEA Growth entities
- Payroll related query resolution
- Responsible for maintaining SOX process documentation
- Variance analysis
- Posting of payroll journals
- Ad - hoc audit request
- Employer's pension contributions submission to pension providers.
- Preparing PSA and ERS returns to HMRC
What you will need to be successful:
- Absolute confidentiality and ability to exercise complete discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter able to highlight potential issues arising
- Proficient understanding of PAYE, NIC , pension, share based payments and related UK and International equivalent payroll legislation
- Understanding of GDPR data privacy legislation, controls and compliance
- Effective team contributor and ability to communicate directly with senior stakeholders
- Good personal organisation and reporting skills, written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical approach with ability to multi-task
- Excellent systems skills - Excel, Word, Oracle (or equivalent ERP System), Concur (or equivalent expense and travel system), Blackline
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.