£18 - £23 per hour
11 months ago
EMEA Payroll Specialist - Ealing - £18 - £23 per hour - Rolling contract
My fantastic client requires an EMEA Payroll specialist to cover long term sick. My client is an instantly recognisable brand and has operation globally.
* Co-ordinate and prepare input to payroll bureau
* Review and sign off payroll output prepared by payroll bureau
* Ensure that employees, tax and social security payments are made by the bureau
* Prepare pre funding payroll cost estimates for overseas payroll transfers
* Raise local and international payroll payments in various currencies
* Manage service level agreements with payroll bureaus
* Responding to employee payroll queries
* Up to date payroll record keeping and filing
* Hands-on, self motivated, comfortable working with limited supervision
* Ability to use sound judgement
* Shows high energy and a focus on results
* Pro-active, organised and able to manage competing priorities
* Demonstrates and upholds strong operational processes
* 3 years experience of payroll administration
* CIPP qualification desirable.
* Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
How to proceed
Please email me your CV to Max.email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.