£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
EMEA Payroll Manager - Slough or London - £65.000 - £75.000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced EMEA Payroll Manager to secure multiple payroll services for UK and European employees. The successful candidate and will provide an effective, efficient and secure payroll service for UK and European employees. The ideal candidate will be able a real problem-solver and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Management of monthly payroll services for all employees in the UK and European offices to ensure payrolls are run in line with financial and audit controls.
- Manage an efficient and well controlled payroll process, proactively identifying further improvements and efficiency's.
- Manage shadow payrolls and reconciliations of expenses.
- Processing of share scheme awards through payroll, including liaising with Secretariat and payroll provider to establish withholding tax rates.
- Identify and manage changes to the payroll process that might arise from legislation, the payroll providers or internal process requirements.
- End of payroll year related duties, including reporting to statutory bodies where applicable.
- Ensure that all appropriate payroll deductions (including statutory) are properly collected and paid over to the relevant authorities on time.
- Respond to queries from employees, HR and HMRC and European authorities concerning payroll.
- Manage and administer monthly UK pension requirements with L&G.
- Accurate payroll and bonus accrual accounting.
- Reconcile payroll balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Manage the yearly payroll budgeting process and prepare budgets.
- Prepare cost reports and forecasts for the information of budget-holders and accountants for the UK and European payrolls.
- Respond to queries from accountants/auditors relating to staff costs variances.
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience of managing both UK and European payrolls both directly and through third parties in an autonomous role.
- Payroll professional qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail to spot anomalies/errors and the ability to work logically on own initiative to find solutions to problems within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders across Europe.
- Ability to lead and work well within a team environment.
How to proceed:
Please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.