£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
EMEA Payroll Specialist - Bracknell Berkshire- £30000 - £40000
A well established Global organisation are seeking an experienced EMEA Payroll Specailist to join them and take responsibility for running Payroll across a number of European Countries
- With a background already gained in running an EMEA Payroll this role will have responsibility for:
- End to end processing of monthly payroll for several countries in Europe
- Updating and maintaining payroll and HR systems and records.
- Dealing with queries.
- Monthly & Year End reconciliation of payroll, pensions and benefits.
- Producing and submitting of P11D, P45 and P60
- Payroll calculation including sick pay, overtime
- Analysis of payroll to ensure accuracy
- Checking and reconciling payroll
- Analyse payroll to ensure payroll is accuracy
- Ensuring payments are made to pension schemes and enrolling people on the pension scheme
- Producing reports elated to payroll and working with the wider finance team on reporting
- Management of information such as starters and leavers ensuring HR relevant documents and processes are adhered to
- Ensuring compliance with data protection and GDPR
What you'll need to be successful
- Your CV will demonstrate experience of running an EMEA payroll and this will need to be recent experience showing you are up to date with knowledge in the statutory requirements for both UK and other European countries (including but not limited to P11D's, P60's, P45's)
- This role may see you being involved in projects and systems review or review of processes so a willingness to be involved ideally you will already have worked in an environment where you have made improvements to processes.
- You will need to a proactive individual with a team ethos and open to taking on new challenges.
- As this role will be working with the EMEA payroll any knowledge of a European language would be highly advantageous.
What you'll receive in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and flexible benefits including free parking. You will have the opportunity to be involved in streamlining processes and procedures and be able to truly make a difference.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest to you or perhaps someone you know then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EMEA Payroll Specialist - Bracknell, Berkshire- £30000 - £40000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.