£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
EMEA Finance Analyst | Bracknell | £35,000 - £40,000
Wade Macdonald are working with fast-paced Tech business in search for a commercially minded part qualified FP&A analyst with previous FP&A experience. The role will be reporting into the Head of FP&A helping to achieve financial objectives across the EMEA region though accurate and relevant financial information and analysis.
- Preparing and analysing forecasts and communicating month end results to senior executives.
- Variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Develop reports for senior management
- Operational decision making including, KPI's, trend analysis and business issues.
- Assist with annual budget planning with local, EMEA and corporate functions.
- Process improvement
- Ad hoc analysis
What you'll need to be successful
This is a commercial role and you will need to have experience of working in a similar role within the FMCG sector. In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within an FP&A function (ideally 2 years)
- Part-Qualified and above is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate reporting and presentation to commercially focused individuals in a clear and concise manner
As an individual, you will need to be detail orientated and accurate. Able to deliver information in a concise and clear manner to senior management teams internally and externally. You will need to have excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at a senior level, confidence whilst presenting the information.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a large business.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.