£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
EMEA Financial Accountant
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in their search for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Ealing. This role will be reporting directly into the EMEA Financial Controller, who is seeking an individual with prior experience in an Audit environment and looking for a fast-paced, progressive company.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy for all accounting aspects of legal entities
- VAT reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines,
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Carrying out internal audits and risk assessments of the finance team's systems and controls
- Process improvements and development of group accounting
- Support the management of yearend audit and corporation tax returns for all legal entities;
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally from an audit background
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business with the opportunity to progress internally.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.