West Berkshire, Berkshire
£48000 - £52000 per annum
19 days ago
Director of Finance & Operations (Charity) - Permanent - West Berkshire - £50.000
My client is a leading charity based in West Berkshire. This is a varied role that will managed HR, facilities, Admin & IT. This charity has a major impact on young people's lives. This role requires staff management experience as you will be managing a team of five.
- Assisting the Managing Director in strategic finance
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
- Design and implement modelling for the purposes of monthly forecast, annual budget and bi-annual long term strategic planning
- Produce detailed monthly analysis of actual performance, and provide variance analysis/ insight from actual trading results.
- Compile cash flow forecasts and monitor performance on a monthly basis.
- Compile Statutory Accounts and Year End audit schedules.
- Liaise with Auditors
- Achieve value through procurements of business services and contracts.
- Work effectively within the wider group structure for the purpose of financial reporting.
- Expenses management
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience overseeing operations (HR, Finance, Facilities, Admin)
- Qualified accountant
- Experience working for a charity (advantageous)
- Team player
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.