£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
Wade Macdonald are thrilled to be working with one of the UK's leading retailers in automotive industry. 2020 proved to be a successful year and they look continue this in 2021.
They are looking for a Data Scientist/ CRM (focused) who will take ownership of the marketing as well as have scope to delve into other areas
- Create marketing/business intelligence self-serve dashboards with layout, data visualizations and user experience as the centre focus that clearly outline KPIs with visual graphics
- Compile, aggregate data from multiple data sources such as Eloqua, Oracle CRM on Demand Excel spreadsheets for marketing effectiveness reports (data mining)
- Extract and analyse data, patterns, and related trends as needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by organization
- Run queries on existing data sources to evaluate analytics and analyse trends
- Use data and programming skills to transform and manipulate data sources as needed.
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in one of these tools or similar Power BI, Tableau, Excel, etc.·
- Strong python coding background
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong retail background
- Major plus would be knowledge of as Eloqua, Oracle CRM
The role will be mostly remote with some ad hoc meeting on Monday and Friday (In slough and/or Uxbridge)
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.