West London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
A unique and challenging position has opened up for an experienced decision / data scientist to join a market leader in the analytical domain. This interesting company provides innovative advanced analytics to some of the leading companies in FMCG. Using vast amounts of rich data, you will be helping companies all over globe harness the power of that data to transform their analytics and provide truly innovative solutions and insights.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to be challenged by their next role, in a fast paced and electric environment in their head office based in Richmond.
- Highlight and define the quantitative elements of each project, for both internal R&D and external clients
- Contribute to the analytical techniques to be used in projects
- Design and test porotype concepts for solution implementation
- Contribute to analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Shape and grow the analytical capabilities of the whole business
Skills & Experiences:
- A PhD in a numerical discipline (pure maths, statistics, physics or Computer Science ideally)
- Extensive experience of applied mathematics or statistics for problem solving
- Experience with one or more programming languages (C, C++, Python, Java etc.)
- Experience with statistical tools such as R, Mathematica, Matlab, SPSS
- Experience with various Machine Learning libraries
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms and analysis methods for optimising processing
- Strong experience visualising data and insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.