Bristol, S. W. England, England
about 1 year ago
A multinational business based in central Bristol is looking for experienced and talented data engineers to join the expanding team. With offices in Bristol and in various locations in the US, you will be providing the data that is critical to the business and how they operate all over the globe. This fascinating company produces decision science platforms for businesses to improve forecasting, sales and asset management.
They interact with some of the largest financial services and technology consultancies to help give them leading analytics to improve the business.
The purpose of this role is to design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Manage the data warehouse
- Interface with managers to understand data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Support existing processes running in production
Skills, Experience and Knowledge required:
- Proven commercial experience of Python coding
- Hands-on experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify, create and communicate data driven insights.
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
- Strong academics to a MSc/PhD level are highly desired
If this position is of interest please apply directly, or get in touch with Michael on:
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.