£600 - £800 per day
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic new contract position has just opened up to join a leading marketing business who specialise in a niche digital domain. They are looking for an experienced data engineer to join the established team to utilise the data which remains the backbone of the company. You will be an integral part of the business, building, shaping and developing the existing platform.
This is a great company who have a fantastic office in central London.
This is looking like an exciting year going forward for the company, who in the next few months will be releasing their data lake and their Kafka based data gateway.
- Design and build the companies data lake from an architectural point of view
- Mix with the data science and other various teams within the business to productionize data science workflows
- Build and define the data platform to be used by BI/Data Science teams to build integral models and reports
- BSc/MSc/PhD ideally in Computer Science
- Strong experience coding in Java/Scala/Clojure etc.
- Experience with functional programming and distributed systems
- Ideally experience with Kafka
- Proven commercial use of AWS platform
- Knowledge of Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes is highly advantageous
If this position is of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael on:
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.