£28000 - £31000 per annum
20 days ago
An established non for profit organisation in Theale seek someone with a knowledge of SSRS and SQL to join their Data team. Reporting to the Data Development Manager you will help turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions that will deliver strategic objectives and support business operations.
As part of the Data Development Team, the Data Developer will manage, analyse and report on data supporting the businesses operations, decision making and delivery of statutory returns.
You will conduct activities across the full data lifecycle covering requirements analysis and design, the development of analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality to identify improvements.
Your role will include:
* Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and reporting capabilities.
* Design and create data reports and dashboards, including the presentation of data in charts, graphs, tables and other visualisations.
* Identify and acquire relevant data from multiple primary or secondary data sources.
* Filter and "clean" data to maintain existing quality and its continuous improvement.
* Model and document the types and structure of the business data.
* Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
* Map and trace data flows within processes to investigate and resolve data problems.
* Writing and reviewing SQL coding and C# scripting.
Ideally you will have at least one years experience of working with and interpreting data and be an understanding of SQL and SSRS.
What You Will Receive In Return:
In return for their hard work, the successful applicant will receive a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to shape the way that data is used in the business and have the opportunity to develop and progress.
The role will work remotely until at least October and then there will be the opportunity to split working between the office and remotely.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.