Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A unique and challenging position has opened up for an experienced insight analyst to join a market leader in the analytical domain. This interesting company provides innovative advanced analytics to some of the leading companies in FMCG. Using vast amounts of rich data, they help companies all over globe harness the power of that data to transform their analytics and provide truly innovative solutions and insights.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to be challenged by their next role, in a fast-paced and electric environment in their head office based in Leeds.
- Provide proactive insights and timely communications to the client.
- Support the line manager in the delivery of client requirements for proactive analysis and product development opportunities.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Liaise with the software development teams for software changes.
- Continuously improve the quality, timeliness, and value of our insights.
Skills & Experiences:
- Strong experience applying analytics to work or academic environment
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- A proactive and creative attitude to problem-solving and delivering results
- Very strong communication essential
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of the following: R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS or SPSS
- Experience designing analytical reporting tools
- Knowledge of FMCG operations and processes
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.email@example.com 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.