High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
A new position has just become live with an innovative technology business based in High Wycombe. This unique company provides award-winning software analytics that supports a range of industries from Biotech to automation and everything in between. They are looking for an experienced data analyst to join the analytics team which is the backbone of their digital platform.
This position is an amalgamation of client-facing duties, with advanced analytics and applied research to ensure the analysis and techniques are appropriate for each project. This role requires a high level of innovative thinking, problem-solving, presentation skills, reporting, and strong communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail, to find valuable insights from unstructured and messy data
- Create in-depth presentations and reports
- Liaise with senior members of the business and across various departments
- Be involved in data analytics meetings to discuss best practices
- Establish and roadmap the analytical practices for the team
- Proven experience of commercial data analysis
- Advanced skills in Excel, SPSS/VBA
- Experience coding in either Python or R
- Experience visualising data using Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi or Plotly etc.
- A proactive attitude to get projects finished on time and to the best ability
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.email@example.com 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.